Friday, February 15, 2008

Weekend Wrap-up

Okay, so, I'm a little late for a recap of last weekend, but I'm barely getting back into the swing of things after a busy couple of weeks with my "day job."
Anyway, last Saturday, my team and I organized our region's leadership summit in Ontario, CA and had a good turnout. Every person working helped make it a great success. I was pretty tired by the end of it but still managed to go to a Toby Mac/Jeremy Camp concert after with friends. I had a great time there, and by the time I got home, I was exhausted!

Sunday was a terrific day.
· Had the best attendance ever (our little place was packed out!)
· Among those in attendance was a cousin of mine who is considering joining the church
· Continued our Friends series
· Had lunch with a bunch of family afterwards at El Torito in Rancho
· Hung out with some friends in the evening at Victoria Gardens
· Got some way overdue rest at the end of the night!!!

No comments: