Monday, November 5, 2007

Weekend Wrap-up

What a draining weekend! Our minister's meeting turned out to be a success, but it drained all of us who organized it and served there. It's all good, though. It was cool to see and hang out with some of the other pastors in the region.
Sunday was somewhat of a blur. I felt kinda waisted due to the weekend's rigor and stress (not that I'm openly admitting to having gotten waisted before...'cause I never inhaled!). Anywho, it was cool as we talked about God wanting more to bless us than to make us happy.

...just 2 more months to go...

2 comments:

DawnD said...

2 more months to go 'till what?

Nate said...

Hey Dawn...2 more months to go before the head hancho makes a decision whether or not I'm staying as pastor there or not. In other words, I'm there only on an interim basis...for now....