Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sunday's Summary

This was the second Sunday in a row that a young blood helped out on the drums. It was cool in that it gave the music part of the worship a fuller sound, instead of just the guitar by itself.
Also finished up a series today and looking forward to getting things ready for next month. It also appears as though this interim thing is coming to an end. Looks like there's "definition" in sight. Change is a-brewin'....a ver, a ver...

In the afternoon, the boss and I drove up to Oakland, where we just checked in to a hotel overlooking part of the bay. It's sweet! I'll try and take a pic tomorrow on my 1.3mp camera phone.

Pretty excited about having lunch with a couple of buddies, with whom I grew up, in SF tomorrow. It'll be cool to catch up....haven't seen them in about a year.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous! I haven't been to the Bay in quite a while! Say hi to it for me!

DawnD said...

I'm refraining from leaving some sarcastic comment in response to Lizette's. I just want that known.

Nate said...

It was truly sweet! I got to hang out most of the day in SF...funny thing is that I'll probably go back this next weekend, after Thanksgiving. I'll give the Bay your regards once I get back up there, Lizette.

Dawn, are you saying that you're naturally sarcastic?? I must've had a different concept of who Dawn was....

DawnD said...

lol. Your friends will tell you.