Friday, November 16, 2007

The Blog Readability Test

cash advance

Get a Cash Advance


So, I'm browsing through other blogs, and I come across some Blog Readability Test, which evaluates at what level one writes or how "readable" one's blog is. So, I tried it, and I got a high score!....got rated at the college level (postgrad), but then I figured that it's probably some internet gimmick to market some product, like a "cash advance," especially because I use a lot of fragments to record my thoughts. Like this one. Or I use words like gonna or woulda or wanna and sometimes I don't use commas like the ones that are missing in this sentence however in my favor I don't think I've written a run-on sentence that is until now by the way not using proper punctuation (like in this run-on) totally drives me nuts!!! Just had to try it to see if my rating goes down to the elementary school level.
Sorry if this post is somewhat random and retarded....must be the mood I'm in.

No comments: