Saturday, October 20, 2007

Justo

After a long drought of free weekends (Friday night and all day Saturday, that is), this weekend unexpectedly freed up, and I got to go to a jazz night at Echos of Faith in Ontario. Besides it being a relaxing Friday night, I got to hang out with friends and see Justo Almario perform. Justo Almario!! For a musician, who loves jazz, it was truly a religious experience!! j/k...

Seriously though, I had a great time hearing these jazz musicians, which included epoca (among others), jamm out with Justo Almario. It was sweet. So, I have to post a pic, even though the quality is pretty bad...even on a cool phone like mine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need a phone with at least 2 megapixels to get a good picture.

Nate said...

I'll just have to buy a real camera soon...that way I can take pictures of Abigail too!!