Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Christmas Music

One of the cool things I like about this time of year is Christmas music. I start listening to one of L.A.'s radio stations (kost 103.5) the week before Thanksgiving because they usually start playing all sorts of Christmas music by then. Once in the office, I'll listen live via the net: www.kost1035.com. That's crazy, right? Maybe I'm just a tad bit nostalgic about this time of year. Or is this normal?
And then, as if that wasn't enough, while at my "other" office (Starbucks), I bought Josh Groban's Noël and have been listening to it quite a bit, especially in areas where I don't get the KOST. Maybe I'm not normal and just a Christmas music freak! Whatever.

4 comments:

DawnD said...

Nope. I'm with you. People start calling me, I mean you, a freak when you're listening to Christmas music in July.
Love it while you can.

Nate said...

Cool...another Christmas music lover. I've actually gotten away from listening to it in the summer or other "off-peak" times. What kind of things do people tell you when you listen in the summer?

Anonymous said...

Yup! I'm with you guys! Christmas is just the best time of the year! Like the song says "it's the most wonderful time of the year."

DawnD said...

lol, they roll their eyes and say, "are you serious?"

I used to listen to it to help me get to sleep in college. Remember that Lizette? lol. It worked!