Sunday, March 23, 2008

Sunday Recap

Today was an awesome day! We seemed to have worked a lot more like a team today, and it just felt good. We were expecting a lot more new people, but the upside is that two people made decisions for Christ today. Man, I was stoked!

The kids got to go on an egg hunt while I was speaking, and we had a grill-out on the same field after the morning gathering. We had a great time talking, laughing, playing, etc. Although I was pretty tired by the end of the day, today was definitely like filling up on church/pastor fuel.

By the way, I got sunburned a bit 'cause we have perfect weather in SoCal!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, how I miss that weather.
Congratulations on a great Easter Sunday!

Jon Goats said...

hey man!
Hope your doing well. Great to hear that God blessed Easter this year. Hey I'm now blogging.....just started. jongoats.blogspot.com