Monday, January 7, 2008

Ship's Sailing Out!...with the right people on board

We had a great worship service yesterday with a better-than-average attendance and the series we're on is just kickin! I had a bit of trouble while playing a couple of videos with my computer at 256mb of ram. So, I think that may have been the last time I'll be using that comp because I had offers from three different people to use their computers from now on!

Last Sunday, a friend of mine let me know that she will be joining the church, and yesterday afternoon, my boy and his family let me know that they have decided to get on board and sail the open seas with us as well. So, we now have three "new" adults that are joining us, and the good thing about these guys is that I've known them for a long time and there's already a sense of trust that bonds us. At the same time, the architecture of the church is coming together.

What an adventure!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's awesome nate! Hupomone! (That's probably not how you spell it, but in other words, STICK TO IT!)

DawnD said...

That's awesome! What a great feeling to have some trusting support around you.